Ever felt you couldn’t leave your bed in the morning?
This morning I didn’t feel like getting up. I felt tired and heavy and sorry for myself. And found it very difficult to come up with things I am grateful for. Obviously I had neglected a YOUNG PART of mine that now demanded attention.
So I asked myself:
- Where have I let myself down?
- How can I provide better care for myself?
I am just putting these questions out-there, knowing that I need to give them time and space to find answers to them.
What I am grateful for today:
- That I did manage to get out of bed eventually.
- That I was able to write this post.
- My morning practice.
- Looking out the window and seeing the sun put a smile on my face.